L'évolution de l'opinion publique belge : 1971-1974
- Nicole Delruelle-Vosswinkel
The article presents some of the results of public opinion polls that were carried out as a part of a panel poll, organized by the «Institut Universitaire de Sondage d'Opinion Publique» and covering 1.500 belgian voters.
The article specifically deals with the following items
- the meaning of the votes shift between 1971 and 1974 (as far as voting intentions were concerned) ;
- the moment at which voting decisions crystallized in the 10-3-74 elections;
- the way in which the political climate was perceived, and the predominant cares voters had before the elections;
- the impact of certain attitudes on votes shifting: an analysis of these processes (specifically by the latent class approach).
How to Cite:
Delruelle-Vosswinkel, N., (1974) “L'évolution de l'opinion publique belge : 1971-1974”, Res Publica 16(3-4), p.347-371. doi: https://doi.org/10.21825/rp.v16i3-4.19564