- Kristin Ewins (Örebro University)
- Maaike Koffeman (Radboud University)
- Sage Milo (York University)
- Matthew Philpotts (University of Liverpool)
- Marianne Van Remoortel (Ghent University)
Periodicals are in many ways defined by their temporality. As Margaret Beetham established twenty-seven years ago, what unites ‘newspapers, journals, reviews, and magazines’ as periodicals is their relationship to time: ‘Since the periodical depends on ensuring that the readers continue to buy each number as it comes out, there is a tendency in the form not only to keep reproducing elements which have been successful but also to link each number to the next’.
How to Cite:
Ewins, K. & Koffeman, M. & Milo, S. & Philpotts, M. & Van Remoortel, M., (2017) “Editorial”, Journal of European Periodical Studies 2(2). doi: https://doi.org/10.21825/jeps.v2i2.7892